HOW DOES IT WORK:
- Choose your ceramic in the ONLINE SHOP
- Choose 3 paint colours for each ceramic piece from the PAINT COLOUR GUIDE section in the online shop. Additional colours $4 each/30ml.
- Choose Pick-up or Delivery
- Enjoy painting at home! Written instructions are included in the kit. Join our private Facebook group PINTA CRAFTS – Paint at Home Ceramic Painting for a visual guide to Steps and Techniques.
- Return the painted pieces to Pinta Crafts to be glazed and fired in a kiln. Keep the leftover paints and tools for future projects.
- I will let you know in 2-3 weeks when your fired ceramics are ready for collection at the Pinta Crafts studio.
- ceramic bisque
- paint x 3 colours per ceramic piece (additional colours $4 each/30ml)
- glazing and kiln firing
- paintbrushes x3
- paint palette
- toothpick or skewer for etching
- Pinta Crafts Studio, St. Leonards – check studio opening hours
- Marsfield – by appointment
- Areas close to St. Leonards and Marsfield
- Free delivery, minimum $50 order
- $5 delivery fee for orders below $50
WHAT YOU NEED TO PROVIDE:
- adult supervision for younger kids
- hair dryer (optional)
- lead pencil
- clean cup/container for water
- tissue or paper towel
Mobile – 0490286154
Email – email@example.com
Facebook Messenger – www.facebook.com/pintacrafts