PINTA CRAFTS is a creative space where adults and kids of all ages and abilities can experience the fun of painting functional ceramics. During the activity, we teach ceramic painting techniques that participants can follow. All tools and materials will be provided. After painting, we still need to glaze and fire the pieces in a kiln. This process will make the ceramics functional and usable. Dinnerware will be food safe and microwave safe. The ceramics will be ready for collection at the studio 2-3 weeks after your event.
– Ceramics, paints, all tools and materials, aprons
– Glazing and kiln firing
– Party host to provide instructions and assistance
– Table for food
– Brita filter jug for water
– cake stand, cake knife, lighter
– Food and Drinks (to be served and assisted by host parents)
– Kindly provide your own disposable plates, cups, cutlery
COLLECTION OF FIRED CERAMICS:
Fired ceramics will be ready for collection at the studio 2-3 weeks from your party date. Each item will be wrapped individually with the painters name written on it.
Call/text 0490286154 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
– Free soft copy of the Pinta Crafts Party Invitation that you can edit and email to guests or print at home
– Hard copy A6 prints of the Pinta Crafts Party Invitation with envelope – extra $1.00 per set (1 invitation + 1 envelope)
A $100 Deposit is required to secure your booking. The $100 Deposit will be deducted from the total bill to be settled on the day of your event. Once you have reserved a date, you will sent an Invoice for the Deposit.