Ceramic Painting is the perfect creative art activity for kids birthday parties, adult birthday parties, hens parties, baby showers, team building, Christmas parties.
During my activities, I teach basic ceramic painting techniques that participants can follow. I will provide all tools and materials needed. After painting, you will need to leave the painted pieces at the studio to be glazed and fired in a kiln. This process will make the ceramics functional and usable. Dinnerware will be food safe. The ceramics will be ready for collection at the studio 2 weeks after your event.
Parties at the Studio (with the 4sqm per person Covid restriction):
– No minimum number of painters required
– Maximum of 12 people (painters & non-painters)
– 2 hrs to 2.5 hrs party time (1.5-2 hrs. painting + 30 mins. for food).
– BYO drinks for adults
– Pre-choose a selection of 3-4 different items before the party or let each guest choose on the party day
– Groups paying individually can choose their own pieces on the day of the event
– Painted pieces need to be left at the studio to be glazed and kiln fired
– Ceramics, paints, all tools and materials, aprons
– Glazing and kiln firing
– Instructions and assistance
– Table for food
– Food and Drinks
– Plates, cups, cutlery
PARTY TIME SLOTS
Saturday and Sunday
Morning – 10:30am – 1:00pm
Afternoon – 2:00pm – 4:30pm
Other Times – by booking
COLLECTION OF FIRED CERAMICS:
Fired ceramics will be ready for collection at the studio 2 weeks from your party date. Each item will be wrapped individually with the painters name written on it.
Email Ria at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0490 286 154.