Ceramic Painting is the perfect creative art activity for kids birthday parties, adult birthday parties, hens parties, baby showers, team building, Christmas parties.
During my activities, I teach basic ceramic painting techniques that participants can follow. I will provide all tools and materials needed. After painting, you will need to leave the painted pieces at the studio to be glazed and fired in a kiln. This process will make the ceramics functional and usable. Dinnerware will be food safe. The ceramics will be ready for collection at the studio 2 weeks after your event.
Parties at the Studio:
– No minimum number of painters required
– Maximum of 25 painters
– 2.5 hours party time (2 hrs. painting + 30 mins. for food)
– Pre-choose a selection of 3-4 different items a few weeks before the party that painters can choose from on the party day
– Groups paying individually can choose their own pieces on the day of the event
– Painted pieces need to be left at the studio to be glazed and kiln fired
– Ceramics, paints, all tools and materials, aprons
– Glazing and kiln firing
– Instructions and assistance
– Table for food
– Plates, bowls, cups, cutlery (you can bring your own disposable ones if you wish)
– Food and Drinks
PARTY TIME SLOTS
Saturday and Sunday
Morning – 10:30am – 1:00pm
Afternoon – 2:00pm – 4:30pm
Wednesday, Thursday & Friday evening
5:00pm – 8:00pm
COLLECTION OF FIRED CERAMICS:
Fired ceramics will be ready for collection at the studio 2 weeks from your party date. Each item will be wrapped individually with the painters name written on it to make it easier for you to hand back to your guests.
Email Ria at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0490 286 154.